Application of cast bridge crane wheel assembly:
Cast bridge crane wheel assembly is mainly used in ladle crane, stacking crane or other cranes in steel mills.
Description of cast bridge crane wheel assembly:
1. Manufactured from fine gain, fully killed, vacuum degassed forged medium carbon steel
2. Heat treated using our in house processes to provide a uniform contour hardness in the tread and inner flange wear surfaces, while maintaining a ductile core to resist shock loads
3. Resistant to flange fracture or wear
4. Designed to resist pitting and spalling
Feature of cast bridge crane wheel assembly:
1. Reduce maintenance cost of your wheels and wheel assemblies
2. Improve the life of your rail
3. Provide an additional 40% load carrying capability over rim toughened wheels.
4. Delivery time in 3 weeks, or less when required.