1. Wheel forging products introduction:
Product attributes: forging processing
Packaging requirements: plastic packaging, packing in carton, trays, etc.
Processing methods: lathing, milling, planing, grinding, drilling, etc.
Quality standard: manufacturing in strict accordance with the relevant requirements
Product features: According to customer drawings, the price is transparent, and the size is qualified
Technical parameters: in accordance with relevant standards or drawings and requirements provided by customers
Product usage: cranes, mines, chemical, petroleum, electric power, metallurgy, construction, shipbuilding etc.
2. The structure of the wheel forgings
The wheel is a device used to support the crane load and to make the crane to travel back and forth on the track. In order to improve the wear resistance of the wheel surface and life, the wheel tread surface should be heat treated, the surface hardness should be 300-350, and the quenching depth should be no less than 20mm. The factory has a special wheel workshop, which is processed and assembled in strict accordance with industry standards to ensure each product is a qualified product.
3. Overall wheel forging characteristics
1) Overall forging with high strength and deep wear-resistant layer.
2) The series of wheels are thermoformed by forging technology. The metal streamline distribution is more complete and reasonable, which prolongs the service life of the wheel, and has excellent mechanical properties and safe and reliable quality.
3) Wheel diameter Φ400-900mm.
4) Material: 42CrMo, 65# 60#, etc., can also be customized according to customer requirements.
5) Tread and rim quenching layer depth ≥ 12mm, hardness HRC ≤ 55.