US type cargo hook
If we cannot effectively manage and store the daily sling, it will cause waste damage and safety hazard.
After use, such as wire rope, shackle and hook, we should effectively manage and maintain the sling to prevent the risk caused by the loss or misuse of the sling.
The following are some standards for your reference.
1. Make 1 or several metal shelves.
2. Weld several metal hooks on the shelf.
3. Mark the specifications of the spreader above each hook.
4. Paint the entire box body of the sling with orange paint, and brush the yellow and black zebra line at the bottom. The width of each color is 100mm.
5. Adopt the four-angle positioning method to locate the spreader frame.
6. Determine the responsible person for the management of the sling and tools and make labels, and manage them with special personnel.
After each use, develop the habit of reasonable storage, so that loss, damage, wrong use of slings and tools can be eliminated, so that production work is more safe and efficient.