It should be noted that, in order to ensure safety, the accessoir jib attachment crane hook should be checked and confirmed frequently during the use of the crane. If any of the conditions are found, the hook should be scrapped immediately.
2. Wear amount of the dangerous section shall be less than 5% of the original height of the hook manufactured by GBl0051.2;
The standard hooks manufactured according to the line shall be more than 10% of the original size;
3. The opening degree increased by 15% compared with the original;
4. Torsional deformation exceeding 10 degrees;
5. The dangerous section or the hook neck produces plastic deformation;
6. If the wear amount of the plate hook bushing reaches 50% of the original size, the sleeve should be scrapped;
7. When the wear amount of the plate hook mandrel reaches 5% of the original size, the mandrel should be scrapped.
So, what is the main method used to check the hook of the crane?
At present, the main use of visual, use magnifying glass to observe carefully.
If necessary, the method can be used colouring, or inspection.
The wear of dangerous section can be measured by caliper or caliper;
The test of the opening is that the size measured by the caliper can be compared with the original size or the opening of the standard hook.
In fact, when we first started to use a new crane or use a new crane hook, a small hole can be punched out on both sides of the opening of the hook body, and the distance between the two holes can be measured and recorded.
It is used to compare and contrast with the size of the hook after deformation in the future to judge the change of the opening degree.
Torsion deformation can be measured by eye or by the side of a steel ruler, and can be detected by a scriber on the platform when accuracy is required.
In the actual work, we find that with the transfer of the crane, especially when it is used in the poor road condition of the working site, there will be more eye to eye friction between the wire rope and the hook, which will cause the wear of the hook and the wire rope.
In such cases, the hook rope can be increased to 3 or replaced with other materials to reduce the hook wear.