The difference between Overhead crane and hook Overhead crane is that compared with the latter, the former USES the electromagnetic sucker at the bottom of the hook blocks, mainly to adapt to the requirements of some different fields, such as mines, port terminals, railway freight stations, open storage, steel market and other materials handling and handling.
Several aspects need to be noted during the use of such equipment:
1. The Overhead crane hook blocks rotating parts must be screwed down with screws when using the electric disk. Rotation is not allowed here.
2. The lifting weight includes the dead weight of the electric disk;
3. The total weight of the crane does not include the weight of the electromagnetic chuck and its accessory parts;
4. The electromagnetic sucker is located under the Overhead crane hook blocks;
5. The rope buckle above the steel wire rope plays a very important role, which can not only prevent the steel wire rope from falling off accidentally, but also the speed of such equipment.
Therefore, when the electromagnetic sucker transports the goods to the destination, the placing process is also very fast, usually there is some distance from the ground but the placing process has been completed.