There are many kinds of lifting cranes, among which the semi-closed hook blocks is the most widely used type.
Matters needing attention and maintenance:
(1) in the process of operation, if the rotating lock is not flexible or not in place, the adjusting nut shall be checked and the following parts shall be checked:
Whether the tension spring of the pawl is damaged or not, if it is damaged, it should be replaced;
If the drive mechanism is not lubricated, lubrication oil (or grease) should be added to the movable connection of the drive mechanism.
If the guide pin is too tight, loosen the nut properly.
If the connection is loose, transmission tube or other rod deformation, it should be corrected;
The length of the wire rope connected with the buffer spring should be shortened if the stretch amount of the buffer spring is too small.
(2) the paint on the indicator board of the spreader shall be prevented from falling off during use.
Once found, the original indication of the paint to be replenished in time.
(3) the steel wire rope on the hanger should be properly cleaned and coated with lubricating oil or grease, especially the bend of the steel wire rope.
(4) for the main stressed components, lifting rings, rotating locks, lugs and rigging shackles, at least once every 3 months should be checked in normal use, and no cracks and serious deformation shall be allowed.
(5) all oil cups, including ratchet mechanism oil cups, oil cups on sliding bearing seat and oil cups of rotating lock box, should be lubricated at the main movable joints according to the use situation.
(6) check regularly whether the rope card is loose, whether the buffer spring is overstretched, and deal with the problem in time.
(7) each hanger shall not exceed the rated lifting weight and the buffer spring shall not be overstretched.
(8) during the hoisting process, the crane should be lifted smoothly to avoid deformation caused by collision between the spreader and crane or other equipment.