When we use the fully closed hook blocks, in order to ensure its safe use, we must timely carry out maintenance and repair.
However, some fully closed hook blocks will inevitably be scrapped due to too long time or too much work, so that they cannot be used.
So which signals are sending us to discard?
Let's learn together.
(1) wear of dangerous section reaches 10% of the original size;
(2) the mandrel of plate hook should be scrapped when the wear reaches 50% of the original size;
(3) the dangerous section or the hook neck produces plastic deformation;
Fully enclosed hook blocks
(4) the sleeve of plate hook should be scrapped when the wear reaches 50% of the original size;
(5) the torsional deformation of more than 10 °;
(6) cracks appear in the fully enclosed hook blocks;
(7) the opening degree is 15% higher than the original size;
For more information about the fully enclosed hook, please call us for more information.