The scrapping standard of lifting eye hooks:
Hooks are used to connect cranes and heavy objects, and their maintenance must be valued. For this reason, when the lifting height limiter or the hook locking device of the hook is broken or damaged, it is absolutely not allowed to be used again; as for the unlicensed employment, the leadership responsibility shall be investigated. In order to ensure safety, the hooks shall be inspected and shall be scrapped when one of the following conditions is found.
1. Cracks appear.
2. The amount of wear of the dangerous section is not more than 5% of the original height according to the hook manufactured by GBl0051.2; the hook manufactured according to the industry standard shall be greater than 10% of the original size.
3. The opening degree is increased by 15% compared with the original.
4. Torsional deformation exceeds 10 degrees.
5. Plastic deformation of the dangerous section or the hook neck.
6. When the wear of the hook bushing reaches 50% of the original size, the core sleeve should be scrapped.
7. When the plate hook mandrel wear amount reaches 5% of the original size, the mandrel should be scrapped.
It is also important to note that the above defects of the hook must not be welded.