The crane hook block is one of the main crane parts on the crane. It plays a very important role in lifting heavy objects. Under normal circumstances, the crane will select the lifting weight of the hook group according to the required lifting weight. In order to ensure that the heavy objects are not in the process of lifting, the crane will not be dangerous because of the heavy weight. Therefore, the use of the crane hook block has very strict requirements:
1. The positioning bolts of the hook set, the split pin and the nut above the thrust bearing are tightly fastened and the connection is reliable;
2. When the lifting ring is used, it must be vertically stressed. It is strictly prohibited to apply lateral force.
3, the loop thread must be tightened when rotating, in order to prevent the loose object from falling off;
4. When using two lifting rings at the same time, the angle between the two lifting rings should not exceed 90 degrees.
5. The crane hook block and lifting ring used in the lifting and hoisting work are required to have a smooth surface, and there are no defects such as cracks, peeling, nicks, sharp corners, seams and cracks;
6. The crane hook block and the lifting ring are not allowed to be overloaded;
7. The crane hook block should be able to rotate flexibly; the hook group and the lifting ring after repair welding are not allowed;
8, the crane hook block skew angle should not exceed 10 degrees
9. When using the crane hook block to connect with the weight lifting ring, it must ensure that the position and force of the hook group meet the requirements.