1, the opening degree of the hook of the truck crane is larger than the original size _ should be scrapped.
In addition, the crane hook should be scrapped when one of the following conditions occurs:
2) The dangerous section wears up to 10% of the original size.
3) The opening degree is increased by 15% compared with the original size.
4) Torsional deformation exceeds 10°.
5) Plastic deformation of the dangerous section or the hook neck.
6) When the hook bushing wears up to 5% of the original size, the bushing should be scrapped.
7) When the plate hook mandrel wears up to 5% of the original size, the mandrel should be scrapped.